Strong mono block rigid C type body built up by stress relieved welded steel construction has high acceleration axes and designed to allow sheet loading from 3 sides ergonomically and the operation to be watched easily. Sheet processing can be done multi-directional and flexible until 6 mm thickness. Hydraulic, electronic, electric and mechanic components that are respected with its high quality worldwide have been used on the machine. In addition to its superior features and strong rigid body, main goal of ERMAK RPP series is high productivity and flexibility by means of angular moving T1, 12 top and bottom tool axes working synchronized with X, Y, C machine axes.
- X,Y,C,T1,T2 + Punch Axis
- Absolute Servo Synchronic Zero Gap T1. T2, C axes
- Bosch Rexroth VSP 16 CNC controller Industrial PC
- 12″ TFT Colored High Resolution Touch Panel Screen
- Windows XP operating system
- USB entrance at panel
- Protective USB (Power Supply) for electricity cut off and voltage undulation
- ETHERNET Interface for Communication and Network Connection between the office and machine
- The operator panel activates easily the velocity of axes, clamp functions, reference positions, trap and tool and punch functions.
- 2 pieces ERMAK sheet holder clamps
- Mobil Command Foot Pedal
- Automatic Repositioning (for sheets wider than 79” and for zones under clamps. Check of work zone by CAD/CAM)
- Warning Lamp
- Brushed Type Table
- Automatic CNC controlled trap (Scrap / Part discrimination)
- Wheeled Scrap Box
- ERMAK-BIEMMETI Sextet Multi TOOL “D Station ” ( Punch, Die, Stripper) A station round .312”, .375”, .750”, rectangular .157” x .750” (2 nos.), square .67” x 0.67”
- ERMAK Biemetti Thick Turret adaptor from D station to A station round 8, 10, 20 mm, rectangular 4×18 mm (2 nos.), square .55” x .55”
- ERMAK Biemetti Thick Turret adaptor from D station to A station round .312”, .375”, .750”, rectangular .157” x .7’ (2 nos.), square .55” x .55”
- ****ERMAK-Biemetti octet Multi Toot (D Station) Round .196”, .250”, .312”, .5”
Rectangular .375’ x .196”
Rectangular .120” x .55”
Triangle 584” 30 degree
- CAD/CAM Software LANTEK EXPERT PUNCH
- Semiautomatic Nesting (1 nos. software, 1 nos. dongle), post-processor
- Machine Instruction and Maintenance Manual
- ERMAK Lantek CAD/CAM training CD for easy usage
- Wilson Tool Octet Thick Turret D Station
- Round .157”, .276”, .413” – Oval .472” x .196” – Rectangular .472” x .98” Rectangular .375” x .196” – Square .312” – Triangle 584” 30 degree
- Adaptor for B, C stations
- 3xB MULTI TOOL station, 1 x C SINGLE TOOL station, 10 stationed Multi Tool
- Tools for different punching shapes and forming applications
- Adaptor for Trumpf System
- Additional Clamps
- Coated tools for stainless steel punching
- Mechanic safety for security
- Infrared Cat.4 Light Guard Body Protection confirms CE
- LANTEK EXPERT II PUNCH for Full Automatic Nesting CAD/CAM
- Second user dongle for LANTEK CAD/CAM
- Bosch & Rexroth brand VSP 16 type,
- 12″ TFT with high resolution, colored, touch panel screen is used on the machine. UPS,
- USB are available for customer use on the panel.
- The control unit is equipped with 2 Ghz high performance processor,
- 512MB Ram,
- 20 GB Hard Disc,
- VGA Ethernet ( 10/100 Base – T).
- PS2 Serial Ports, USB,
- IP65 protection class 0.25g. / 5g. vibration/shock resistance,
- EMC Test certificated Windows XP operating system has common and easy service.
- Economically designed control panel can be moved around the machine easily.
- Protective UPS (Power Source) is included for electricity cut off and voltage undulation.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS (click link below)
RPP FPP and CPP CNC Punch Press – Rotative Punch Specifications